QSA Tokenization Broker
Note: You must register to request the complete document. A free extract is provided to the right.
The QSA Tokenization Broker Assessors Guide describes how Intel® Expressway Tokenization Broker specifically addresses more than 200 PCI DSS requirements. This document was written and edited by actual PCI Compliance Assessors. It provides specific guidance on how to increase security of your cardholder data environment through tokenization. Its target audience includes:
- Compliance assessors such as QSAs and ISAs.
- Merchants subject to PCI DSS who validate their PCI compliance using a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
- CSOs, CISOs, and security architects.
- IT Managers and IT operational contacts who work for enterprises that are subject to PCI DSS compliance requirements.
After reading the guide, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how Expressway fits into the larger payments ecosystem and specific merchant IT systems.
- Describe how Expressway helps enterprises meet specific PCI DSS requirements.
- Understand how Expressway reduces/ removes certain enterprise systems from PCI scope, improving security and reducing compliance costs.
- Understand Expressway system architecture and security controls.
- Understand how multiple Expressway appliances can be used across the datacenter to provide different layers of security.